Doing Category Research the Right Way
A competitor analysis and niche target market analysis done right can really change the way you approach your branding. Your rivals and buyers are your biggest allies in building a brand that truly unique and stands out from the rest. Learn what is a niche target market and why it’s important to discover yours. Learn how to approach it and how to do research to find valuable insights to help create your identity in a way that serves your purpose efficiently.
- Learn the difference between direct and indirect competitors and how to identify yours.
- Learn how to do a competitor analysis focused on communication and branding.
- What to look for, how to evaluate it, how to draw conclusions from it.
- Learn tips and get the best tools to find inspirational brands to use as reference and benchmark.
- Discover your competitor’s hidden secrets and find the essential aspects that matter the most for your brand development.
- Understand what a niche target market is from a communicational perspective.
- Learn how to study it and prepare a questionnaire that will point you in the right direction.
- Identify your own niche target market and extract the most valuable information for your business from their insights and life experience.
Duration: 2 hours